Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ridiculous amounts of boredom

So I'm at work, and it's safe to say that it's not the most creatively inspiring place in the world. Seriously I'm sitting here doing nothing, I can't think of anything to write. Nothing stupid or remotely funny has happened today. I've had two coffees, and a panini for lunch. Now im sitting at my desk somewhere between, slightly chilled and a little too warm with nothing to do.

I'm looking around at these people and I just have no kind of response to them, it's weird. Maybe I'm in what a slightly older version of myself would call "A funk". Well I have no response until I see the people who have been employed for maybe 3 months coming around telling the rest of us how to do our jobs....

But really I'm just sitting typing whatever comes into my head trying to find some enthusiasm for anything other than walking out the door and taking a nap on the footpath.. Hell the tips might be worth it...

Ultimately when I think about it a little more it would suck, because people suck, and I would probably get robbed and beaten before someone gave me money. But I wonder how long i could sit in the middle of a busy footpath before anyone stopped to ask if I was ok. I wouldn't ask me, I would make a dumb joke about the guy witting in the middle of the footpath though, it would be random and funny, and if I'd seen it I'd probably be writing about it actually happening instead of writing about wondering about if I did it. It's just not the same.

Wow I really dislike those people who are just tooooooo happy. You know the ones that are just way too bubbly, they are soo happy all the time, and talk to you all the time, and don't see the irony in your cynical sense of humour.. they are the people who think they are awesome at their jobs but give people the wrong information, yep thats right, you aren't as good as you think you are.

Wow this is fun, I wonder how long I can keep this up. Probably not that long, it's bound to get boring sometime soon. But oh well it's not now, maybe if i keep expecting it to get boring it won't just to spite me.

Haha, looked left and read "I'd like to run into you later - when I'm driving and your walking."  some comedien said it once upon  a time, funny stuff...

Oops work is calling, wow Idle chatter about my location, yipee you're my best friend. yay finished enter silence!

I feel like more coffee but 2 is enough isn't it. wow I just got hissed at by a grown man.... It's ok he's religious, Ill forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment