Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ridiculous Morning

2 things happened this morning that made it just that little bit more ridiculous than normal. First of all it's that wonderful source of so many ridiculous occurences, the bus.

Todays Bus ride seemed to be going just fine, I had a seat the bus wasn't full and it was actually running on time. Until...  We hit the busway and instead of turning left to continue into the city, the bus turns right, but not onto another street, into a carpark. A special Bus carpark. The bus gets parked and the drivers bolts out the door and disappears. At this stage everyone on the bus is turning around and looking at everyone for some clue that anybody know whats going on.
About 5 minutes later the bus driver comes flying back into the bus and without saying a word our journey continues....

My guess is it was a quick toilet stop for our driver, which I know everyone is entitled to. However when it makes me late for work I get annoyed.

Second. The elevator. I get in the elevator with 2 other people the first guy is going to floor 1, the second guy to floor 5 and me well im up in the 20's (this is no indication of how important my job is, and if it were I'd have to be working in a basement somewhere). well the first guy gets out and then the second guy starts going off about how he hates waiting for people in elevators as its such a massive waste of his time. I mutter a non commital response that he doesn't hear so he holds the door open on his floor to tell me again how he hates people who hold up the lift......

You prick!!! Shut up and let me enjoy the next 15+ floors in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment